The personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your Internet browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. In addition, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the various web pages or products you view, the websites or search terms that refer you to the Site, and information about how you interact with with the site. We call this automatically collected information “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions that occur on the site and collect data such as your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring and exit pages, and date and time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you navigate the site.
Additionally, when you make or attempt to make a purchase on the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, credit ); we refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
In general, we use the Order Information we collect to process any order placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing invoices or confirmations control). In addition, we use this order information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Review our orders for possible risk or fraud;
- Wenn dies mit den von dir angegebenen Vorlieben übereinstimmt, um dir Informationen oder Werbung über unsere Produkte oder Angebote zukommen zu lassen.
We use the Device Information we collect to help us screen for possible risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and, more generally, to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics on the how our customers browse and interact with the site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal information
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use it, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to operate our online store; you can learn more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site; you can learn more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our privacy rights. any other way.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information on how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) educational page at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how- does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you may opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
When you place an order on the Site, we retain your order information for our records until you ask us to delete it.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions, or would like to file a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by post using the details provided below:
[Attention: Privacy Officer]
9930, boul. Bourque, Suite 101, Sherbrooke QC J1N 0G2, Canada